Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 261. The magic city


   I don't know about you, but I loooove my city. I always did and I always will. I'm not the type of person that can't wait to move to a different city/country. I like it here because I find everything I need. Many cultural events, good people, awesome friends and a lot of photographic material. Just like today:)
   This week we're celebrating the city and we're overwhelmed with so many events that we don't know what to choose. Of course I wanted to attend two of them that were taking place in the same time but since I'm not Hermione, I couldn't... so the confusion of the choice I had to make made me very frustrated. In the end I decided to leave out the Festival of Light this year and stay see the concerts in the Main Square. Ohhh, boy, I'm not sorry at all! I loved the bands (Les elephants bizarres and Grimus) even though I haven't seen them before and I barely heard about them. But all that energy, the good vibe and the awesome songs, they made me truly live. Then and there. And that's what came home with me. A good feeling, the feeling of "Man, that was awesome!" Awesome enough to keep me happy until the next magical moments in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment