Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 85. Rush

golden butterfly

   There are times when we all rush: to buy the things we need, to get to work or to school, to eat, to think, to take decisions. We rush and then we fail. We fail to see the beautiful little things around us, to find the right choice, the one that will definitely make us happier and healthier. 
   Today I was in the mall with my family. As always, my dad rushed to buy the things he needed and then he was planning to go straight home. I never liked that. I want to look around and wonder, especially NOW, before Christmas:) If I were rushing all the time, when would I have the time to see what's new, to observe the good discounts and so on? 
   So, I prefer to take my time and enjoy a peaceful life. I'm sure we can wake up earlier in order not to rush to work/school and we can also plan to pay more attention to the world around us. You'd be surprised to see how many little things show up when you're taking your time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment