Sunday, June 26, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 65. Life is better in 2


   Some people love to be single. They don't want any strings attached, a family, kids or other stuff like that. Others love having someone by their side to share life and everything that happens in a relationship. I'm in the second category. 
   I've been single. I've been in relationships. I found my soulmate and it feels wonderful! I feel lucky and blessed every single morning when I wake up and every night when I go to sleep by his side. We do everything together. We plan stuff, we solve problems, we go shopping together, we cook together, we watch movies together, we laugh and cry together. He's my best friend and I'm his best friend. And I don't know about you but my life is definitely better in 2. Especially when your husband is your best friend and he understands you better than you do. My life just wouldn't be the same without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment