Thursday, June 2, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 41. A good night's sleep


   You don't realize how important sleep is until you lack part of it. For days. 
   I never liked sleeping. I could do so many things in those hours when all I have to do is be asleep in bed. I could watch a very entertaining movie that I never have time for because I'm busy during the day. I could read a very interesting book. I could do research for big cases from the kindergarten, or enjoy a new hobby. Nevertheless, I have to sleep. 
   There are times when I'm pushing my luck and I only go to sleep late at night. I bet you all know that situation. And what happens next? Eeeexactly. You can't wake up the next day. And if this happens for a while then you dread waking up. It's a vicious circle. You don't want to go to sleep and then you don't want to wake up.
   Sometimes all you have to do is remind yourself that you can't control everything. That some things HAVE to be done in order to live a long and healthy life. Such is sleeping :) And when you decide to go to bed sooner the next night, then the world will seem more colorful the next morning. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment