Friday, June 10, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 49. 13 (of the best) years


   Today's our anniversary! 13 years. Our lucky number. From deskmates in highschool, to best friends and sisters forever since then. Julia and I went through a lot together. One day we could write a book about it. And man, it would be so thrilling!
   We're so different and yet so alike! This detail always surprised me during these 13 years. We learned so much from each other, we leaned on each other, we cried together, we laughed so much, we cooked a ton of things together, we spent Christmases, New Year's Eve, all our birthdays and sometimes even the whole summer together. 
   She's my half. The cold, rational half when I am too emotional, the shoulder to cry on, the wise and understanding friend anyone should have. She's my best friend and I would never want a better one. For the past 13 years she's the sister I never had. 

   Cheers to you, to us, to a lifetime together, Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment