Thursday, June 16, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 55. My favorite smell


   Today I was talking with a friend and she asked me what my favorite smell was. I honestly didn't know to reply. From all the smells in the world, pick just one? I never thought about this before, but after some minutes of thinking I remembered the smells that make me smile happily: the smell after rain, the smell of freshly baked bread, the smell of coffee (even if I don't like drinking it), the smell of my favorite perfume - Little Red Dress, the smell of lilies and freesias, the smell of new and old books. 
   We focus so much on seeing and hearing that we forget the smell is also a very important sense in our life. How would life be without it? Definitely way more boring. But I couldn't choose just ONE smell that I love very much. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment