Saturday, June 11, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 50. Pain


   I'm speechless and in shock. I literally can't speak. I feel like someone hit we very hard and I am out of words even if I want to scream and shout. A(nother) young, talented, amazing girl died. Christina Grimmie was 22 and she was shot at her own concert. I didn't even know the girl and I've never seen her sing or be part of The Voice but this news just hit me so hard, just like any other news about young people dying. In times like this I always ask myself the same questions: WHY do good, young people die while bad, (old) people don't? Why the heck does the Universe allow bad, terrible people to go on with their lives while amazing people are dying at the beginning of an amazing life??? Why??? 
   I'll never understand how life works. I'll never understand what this all means. What are we supposed to learn and why are we here? Why is it all so random and why we can't control things like these?
.... I'm speechless and in shock. Today another amazing girl died...

No comments:

Post a Comment