Monday, June 13, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 52. Happiness is just a book away


   I always loved reading. When I was a little girl I would read all the fairytales I would find in our library and my grandparents' library, any book, no matter how old and wrinkled, if it had illustrations or not (though I loved to look at the pictures). I loved being my favorite characters' fellow and go through a multitude of adventures together, but what I loved the most about fairytales were the happy endings. I always enjoyed that part because no matter what happened everything was ok in the end and the good prevailed. 
   Books have always been my friends, my comfort, my heaven. They have taught me lessons of true, deep, amazing friendships, eternal love and wisdom conquered through a series of surpassed challenges. Not all the books have a happy end just like not all life stories do but for me books themselves are my happy ending... of a day. No matter how stressful or hard the day was, books always make me smile and bring back that inner peace.
   See? Hapiness is just a book away... at least in my case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment