Thursday, June 30, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 69. Signs


   How often does it happen that you watch a movie about Greece that makes you fall in love with that country and you decide to travel there the following year... and then you take a bus and you randomly sit down next to this word? I think it's a sign the Universe is sending me :) A sign that I should really go there :D Or at least I choose to believe so.
   Maybe you don't believe in signs. Maybe you think they're just funny coincidences. But you see, if you choose to believe in signs then life starts having a little more meaning... as long as you pay attention to the ones that will improve your life and make you happier. Being paranoid didn't help anybody. 
   Today Zeus made me happy. Now I know what country is next on my travelling list: Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment