Saturday, March 12, 2016

365 project 2: Day 6. Mission accomplished


   
   Every now and then I love trying out a new recipe. I buy everything I need, I do a lot of research online to make sure I am ready for what comes and then I start working. Of course that most of the times something happens and I have to redo part of the recipe or adjust it. Today wasn't an exception. I'd more likely call it an adventure! Most people would bake the simplest version of a new recipe and see how it goes. I take a dive and decide to do 3 different types of fillings. At the end of the day, after accomplishing the trials just like in fairytales, the result is pretty outstanding. And this is what makes me go on.
   We might meet obstacles very often in our life, but that doesn't mean we should give up. Let the obstacles teach you the lesson you need in order to grow. Never give up, never surrender, you can do way more than you think you can! Sure, you'll get frustrated in the meantime, but learn to be patient because everything's going to be worth it when you achieve your dream. Today I achieved mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment