Tuesday, March 15, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 9. Good day


   When we are kids we see life as an endless field covered in snow: white. In the first years we receive. And receive. And receive. Information, love, attention, gifts. When we start growing up we are taught we have to give back too. Life turns black. So many things we HAVE to give, so many rules to obey, so many people asking things from us. Teenage years. When we become adults we realize life is definitely not just white or black but that it has those "50 shades of grey" in it. We have to go through countless experiences to reach that wise destination, but I am hopeful that most of us do. 
   Now, about that white in there though. I don't want to think that as we grow up we lose our faith in humanity and world in general. We all keep our inner child with us and we are all happy when something good happens to us. And something good happens every day. These are the things that made me happy today:
1. I received an unexpected "just because" gift full of things that I like very much.
2. The kids at the kindergarten liked my activity and they were brave to accomplish a rather difficult task.
3. I had a very deep one-on-one conversation with a 6 year old.
4. I had a very good talk with the principal.
5. I received a very touching praise from a girl's granny.
6. I bought a new bag! Yahoo!
7. I found out that next week I'll start the dancing lessons for the wedding!
8. I caught the bus just in time.

What made YOU happy today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment