Thursday, March 17, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 11. Serendipity


   Picture this: you're waiting for the bus and an old lady comes up to you, asks something about a bus, you realize you're waiting for the same one and you start talking. You've never seen her in your life and you will probably never see her again. Still she carried a very deep message that made you meditate long after you parted. Then, the very next day you sit down on your regular bus and an old man sits down next to you and he starts talking to you mainly about the same ideas the previous day's lady talked about. Now, we all know old people love to chat about their life but what are the odds that in two consecutive days two different people randomly come to you and talk about the same thing: how to live a long and happy life? 
   These two encounters made me think that the Universe was trying to send me a message. So I opened my heart and soul and I listened. I remembered I was praying for guidance for a while and then I knew: this was the guidance I needed. 
   If somebody else would have met these two people they would have just shruged it off and said "ah, old people, so chatty" and just leave it at that and go on with their life. But I'm the one who notices all the little details and then improves her life borrowing some old people's wisdom gathered in so many years of living on this planet. Why not open your heart and listen to what random encounters bring? Maybe the Universe is trying to send you a message. Make sure you're getting it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment