Friday, March 18, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 12. Push me


   Once upon a time there was a little seed laying in the soil. The room was dark and the seed was lacking sun and water to be able to grow. So the master took the seed and put it in a different room, full of sun and warmth and watered it enough until this beautiful plant grew out of the seed and little blossoms could be seen everywhere. 
   How would the seed end up if no one would have moved it? Dead, for sure. That's how, in real life we all need "pushers", the people who make you surpass your imposed limits, the ones who push you outside your comfort zone and make you grow, be a better version of yourself.
   I met a pusher today and I was frustrated to be pushed. I really liked it in my very comfy bubble and I didn't want to step out of my comfort zone. But after some minutes I really thought about it and I realized being pushed is not so bad because it will make me grow and gain more experience. And that's how changing your mindset can change a frustrating event into a helpful one.
   We live and learn, but it wouldn't be the same without the pushers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment