Monday, March 7, 2016

My second 365 days journey - Day 1. A new beginning


Dear diary,

   There comes a time when you realize life passes you by and the only things you left behind are some photos of meals you cooked and cute stuff you've seen. I'm right there. 
   Compared to all the past years, there's a wedding approaching in 2 months. My wedding. The one I always dreamt of planning and decorating in such a way to make all my dreams come true. I've always been passioned about weddings. I would LOVE to decorate weddings for a living... Mine is on its course. Almost everything's done and my main projects (2 albums I've been working on: one - 30 years of marriage for my parents and the other one - the second year of life for Carl and Aaron) are done as well. I feel I need a new challenge. Something to keep me on my toes. Something to make me open my eyes wide and look around searching for beauty. Something to make me talk to myself more and rediscover myself now, at almost 28 years of age....
   Minutes ago I was watching the wall above my computer. The one with many wonderful photos I took along the years that make me proud to have witnessed such amazing beauty and that I was lucky enough to capture it in pictures. And that's how I realized. I took all those photos long ago. And now I'm going on through life turning into a wife to be. One that is not even ready to have kids. One that desperately needs to find the artist within herself. So here I am. Starting another project. Another 365 days of daily photos and thoughts. And what day could be better chosen than 3 years and a half apart from the first project? :)

                Let's see what changed in all these years... Here's to a brand new journey!

Very excited,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment