Wednesday, March 30, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 24. Relax, take it easy


   I didn't travel by plane today, but I did travel somewhere: to Carefree land, the country where every problem has a solution hung on a magic tree. How does that work, you ask? Every time you are facing a difficult situation instead of worrying and turning into a headless chicken you go to the magic tree and pick a solution. And thus all the inhabitants of that place are always happy and at peace. 
   Today I took a walk in that country and it seemed too wonderful not to want to live there. Picking solutions any time I needed them was the easiest thing ever so now I want to go back as often as I can and it helps to know the doors are always open for me. Pssst, I heard anybody can go there whenever they want. Isn't that amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment