Tuesday, March 22, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 16. tiME


   Time. An hour can feel like a year or like a minute. When you're looking forward to an event it feels like time is dilating and when you're planning for another can make it feel like it's shrinking. Isn't it funny how the same amount of minutes can take so many shapes?
   These days, more than ever I can't wait for time to pass faster until this Friday, the 25th. My girls and I are going "somewhere" for a weekend to celebrate my Bachelorette Party. I have NO idea where I'm going, who exactly is coming and what is happening there. I just know it will last for a weekend and no matter how much I tried to find clever questions to get some clues I couldn't get them so here I am, reaaally hoping time passes faster so Friday can come sooner. On the other hand, there isn't much time left until the wedding and the paperwork for marrying a foreign citizen seems way more complicated than I initially thought. So natually I hope I'll have enough time to solve it all before the deadline. 
   One person wishing for time to both shrink and dilate. Now that's something you won't see every day, I bet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment