Saturday, March 19, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 13. Right here, right now


   Close your eyes. Listen. Feel. Can you hear the birds chirping? Can you feel the sun on your skin? Everything's happening Right Now. Spring is in full bloom. Look around. What's new compared to last week? When was the last time you paid attention to what was happening to you Right Then?
   Today I remembered some experiences happen just once in a lifetime and I want to fully live them. This is the place (picture) where I'll celebrate my wedding in less than 2 months: Wonderland. 
   Today we tasted some food for the big event. Many other people tasted the same food in the same time as we did. How many of them did it automatically because it had to be done and how many of them lived the experience to the fullest? No one knows. But once I got outside of the venue and I looked around I saw THIS: beautiful and elegant, ready to receive brides and grooms and their families celebrating their big day. 
   I'm so excited! We're one step closer to the wedding. I hope it'll be sunny. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Until then I want to live in the NOW and enjoy this feeling for 2 more months :) It'll never come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment