Thursday, March 10, 2016

365 project 2: Day 3. Changing the world


   Today I thought about change. I talked about it so many times before. I thought about it just as many times late at night in bed or randomly during the day in my office or on a bench outside. Change doesn't happen suddenly, just like I said yesterday. We need time and determination. Motivation to change.
   We influence one another every single day. Do we need to change ourselves for the world? I think we do. At least when we realize something is going wrong, when something WE are doing has bad consequences, it hurts people and it prevents them from being happy around us... as lovers, parents, siblings or friends. 
   We all have light and darkness inside of us and we can choose. Do we let the Hulk get out and ruin our friendships and our relationships or do we keep it under control and we start working on ourselves FIRST and then expect people to change instead of the other way around. Change must come from within.

                Think about it. What would you change about yourself in order to change the world?




*Painting made by my best friend, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment