Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 183. Like a woman

Spring gift

   Today, for the first time in my life I really felt like a woman. I was no longer a teenager or a student daydreaming about the perfect job. It was the first time really celebrating myself and not just my mother:)
   Working changes people, even though not completely. It can lead you through restless seas and it can even drive you nuts when you see you work for a month and your whole salary goes to paying taxes, invoices and things like those. But in the end you're satisfied that last month you had the money to buy yourself something that will last for a decade:) So it's all worth it.
   Even though feeling like a woman makes you feel powerful, sometimes being one is like being a girl in disguise:) The age and the fact you're working or maybe just wearing a special dress can tell them things are different now. In fact, we're all still in need of affection and protection. That's why we like flowers, guys. Because we bond with them. They're just like us, fragile and beautiful and needing to being taken care of:) You'll never understand this, but I wish you'd just go on trusting our instincts and still bring us flowers every 8th of March:) Because that's how we know you're trying to bond with us too, and what can be cuter than some puppy eyes asking you "Did I buy the right flowers?":)

No comments:

Post a Comment