Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 201. Rainbows and unicorns

Children all over the world

   I already told you I love fooling around like my kids: drawing, coloring, painting, hand crafting and such. So today, when I needed to find some "kids from all over the world" for the activity I'm having tomorrow, I was filled with the joy of anticipation and I surfed the internet for almost an hour until I was pleased with the result. Of course I could have asked some kids to color the drawings but I love doing it myself:) In the end, I'm very proud of what turned out:) 
   You could say the rainbow and I were destined to meet today because I wore the rainbow sunglasses ever since morning. It didn't matter it snowed at THE END of March. I was happy to be healthy (see where all those flu periods got me to?) and I even thought that colored snow would be inappropriate so I pretty much enjoyed snow today:) 
   I love wearing my rainbow sunglasses. I have to remember to use them during the cloudy days as well. That's when I need them the most:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment