Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 187. Ignorance is bliss


   Of course life can't be all fine and dandy. Maybe it was my destiny to choose a thing that dragged a whole mess with it. If only I had chosen differently in those 10 minutes, maybe we wouldn't be here today. 
   It's sort of a Midsummer night's dream, but not with people falling in love. This one's about people getting mad at each other. And I am caught in the middle. Again. In the end it's all a thing of incomplete information and bad interpretations... like always. 
   I was told I should learn to be ignorant. That would definitely help me since we all know that "ignorance is bliss" but... I can't be like that. I can't care less when it's me in the middle. Unfortunately, that's what working with people can bring. A lot of misunderstandings that you have to fix. Go ahead, see if you can. And in the end don't suffer if it doesn't turn out the way you want. Can you do that? I wish I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment