Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 205. Have faith

Have faith

   We were all amazed by winter's stormy comeback and since nobody expected it some people complained about it every single day another snowflake fell from the sky. 
   I have to admit that seeing a lot of snow in spring was almost like decorating a Christmas tree in the middle of summer but even so those complains were useless. With or without them, nature always follows its course and today I've seen it happen. It's the best example to show us we need to have faith that better times WILL come.
  Also, I remember that when I was really sick last time I said complains should be allowed but now that I'm rational again I really see no point in using them. We gotta buckle up and brace ourselves for whatever is ahead. Keep our heads up and know. Know that everything will be ok in the end, that spring will come and that flowers will bloom. Here it is, it's happening right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment