Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 177. The good old past

The good old past

   People always say that the past haunts you, that it's bad and that you have to stop thinking about it and move forward towards the future. But little do they know that the good old past can remind you who you really are and can help you find missing links when you have those moments wondering "Who am I and what am I doing here?" 
   Today I felt happy because I could catch up with my good old TV shows and I laughed my ass off with my favorite characters. I had forgotten how good those TV shows were. When you're caught up in the go-to-work-come-home circle you sometimes lack the time to enjoy your usual habits... and today I could do just that. And that's how I realized the present me can embrace the past me and enjoy life together. Because life isn't starting again every morning, it's a mere sequel of a lot of yesterdays:) And I like the choices I made yesterday. So here's to the good old past:)

No comments:

Post a Comment