Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 202. The strong movies

A good book

   ... are just like a good book:) They sweep you off your feet only to put you down in the characters' shoes. So, in the end you totally forget who you are. You will no longer be yourself. Instead, you'll be that man who just killed a boy, his lover and the dead boy's family altogether. You will be so caught up in it that you won't feel the need to eat, drink or think about ANYTHING else that will be going on in your life right then. My friends and I went to the cinema to watch a Romanian awarded movie: "Poziția Copilului". It surely was a strong one since it made me feel all the above. 
   And yet again it's really interesting how a simple movie can tackle the right parts in you in order to make you feel emotions, relate, feel empathy and live everything WITH the people in the movie:) Rare, yet beautiful. So beautiful that this movie reminded me I need to broaden my horizons and watch something else than just American movies:) In the end, awesome scenarios are everywhere:)

No comments:

Post a Comment