Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 191. Kitchen experiments


   This time I'm not asking for cooking ideas from friends, I'm borrowing them from facebook:) It's interesting how I don't have any problems with cooking and eating new recipes but I usually have an adversity towards other new things in my life. Hmmm...
   Today I tried out Chocolate covered banana pops. It seemed so easy to prepare. It wasn't. You have to be really careful about the way you cover the bananas in the chocolate that's never too liquid and by the end of it, expect YOU to be covered in chocolate as well. Mmmm... 
    Of course I watched HOW TO videos AFTER I finished my job and of course I found out awesome ideas that would make the process easier:) Will learn for the next time because... there will surely be a next time!:) They have such an interesting taste! I say YAY for the Chocolate covered banana pops! Finally one new recipe that doesn't only look good but also tastes good:)
   And this is how my day brightened up. I guess I feel just like all those people from Masterchef. I feel happy in the kitchen. I love cooking and cooking loves me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment