Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 173. Daughter of the sun

   These days I'm reading a book about the King of Summer and the Queen of Winter, a teenage fiction that makes me daydream about the beautiful summer days, the lazy afternoons and the amazing sunsets, the smell in the air after a summer rain and all the benefits of a warm season. That's why every sunny day that leaves winter behind fills me up with happiness and steals away any dark thought.
   Today the walk back home was more pleasant than ever. You don't usually notice the birds, but today they they were chirping so happily that I couldn't help myself not smile all the way. The sun made me feel more powerful than ever. That's how I realized. I am a daughter of the sun, a fairy of the King of Summer. Give me the sun and you'll make me the happiest person alive:)

No comments:

Post a Comment