Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 155. Make up your mind, winter!


   Whenever a season is ending you can't wait for the next one to begin. This time, spring is MY season, my beloved friend which makes me whole. So today when I saw the people from the weather forecast were right I just sighed. 
   It snowed again. It's beautiful to watch it while it happens, enjoy the fairy dance and feel like a child again, but man winter's gotta make up her mind. Too much time has already passed since she's been singing "Should I go or should I stay?" I really thought we said goodbye to each other already but, no, she's moody and she wants back. It's still her right to be here, so I have to keep quiet. But being patient is still tough. Let's see. Maybe if I play indifferent she'll go away.

[later on that day]
Brrrrr I'm cold! What's going on? ...  Oh no, not a flu again:( 


Thank you, winter, for pimping my life. Not. I think we should break up. Asap. Don't ask me why. You already know.
With rage,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment