Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 163. Yummy Saturday


   Today I spent the day with my best friend watching my first Asian tv show (not anime) and baking a cake that looked delicious in a magazine (sponge cake and custard pudding). 
   I didn't know Asian people are SO different from us, the Europeans. I think the Americans are pretty much like us, so maybe Asians are a whole different species with different behaviors and customs. No offence to them, but they can seem too much to handle at first. Then you kinda get used to them and maybe you even like being around them. 
   Regarding our baking session, I realized the photos from the magazines are always better than reality (d'oh, didn't you know that already?), but we had fun while cooking in Bain-Marie and smelling the awesome scent of freshly baked cake. 
   I remembered how cooking new stuff is both exciting and tricky in the same time because the recipe might not speak to you after all, just like trying out new relationships which seem to have potential. Nevertheless, I love experimenting with my best friend! That's what we're best at:)

No comments:

Post a Comment