Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 165. One step at a time

Feeling small

   You know, whenever life takes you by surprise and gives you lemons when you were expecting roses, you take a step back and enter the negativity stage: "This can't be happening to me" you say. Well guess what. It is. And after a week of taking pills and fighting with this weird sickness that seems to have a will and a condition of her own (bipolar personality) for coming and going whenever she pleases, I'm not impressed anymore. Just like getting used to a moody boss, I got used to her. I'm still cautious, but I'm trying to take it one step at a time and see how things evolve. I never plan things for more than the present day so it's safe to say I'm "carpe diem". 
   The bad thing about being sick is that you get to have too much free time and no ideas how to use it or even worse, you lose your interest in your old habits. And this is how you end up watching some cheap TV programs and news that talk about teens killing each other and stuff like that. I'm sick and tired of everything TV means (life without TLC is shitty) so I spend more time with my ever patient mother who likes to listen to all my complaints and wishes. She's the best! She's taking it one step at a time with me and it feels good not be alone on the road cos nothing hurts more than loneliness. 
   
   So come what it may, I'm ready! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment