Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 83. Life without music

  
 I don't always listen to music. Actually, there are days when I don't listen to music at all being so busy and caught up with work stuff. Nevertheless, I know where to find it when I feel like listening to it and I love the fact that there is a specific kind for every emotion I have. 
   Today I was in the mood for carols since I woke up. All day I hummed "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and I wanted to listen to some more carols but I couldn't. I realized the speakers from my office aren't working. At all. And it's sad cos in that cozy retreat I have, life's on mute. Then I imagined: "How would life be if there wasn't music... at all?" Music empathizes with us, soothes us, embraces us, it even teaches us and it makes us dance. How would life be without dance? Dull, that's for sure. 
   So, let's listen to music more often and enjoy it as much as we can. Music is life and life without music is death on repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment