Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 59. In awe

orange autumn trees

   I didn't love autumn when I was little or when I was a teenager. I didn't love autumn even 2 or 3 years ago. I couldn't see beyond. All I looked at was the downside of it. Of course we can find reasons NOT to like something if you really for it. Today when going out with my family I was AMAZED, extatic, in awe. For minutes all you could hear from me was OMG this is amazing! 
   So now I decided to embrace it. Since I've got this photoblog I grew with autumn around me and I looked more carefully at her and now I understand her and I like her. So much that I would LOVE to get married in this time of the year (the beginning of November). I know it's a high risk since it might very well rain but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Wow! I would have never believed I was going to ever say this: I LOVE autumn!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment