Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 58. DIY

cute owl DIY

   I think most of us love DIY pages we see on the internet but how many did we really DO it ourselves? We just fave them and stack them somewhere on our page or on our computer and that stays like that for a long while if not even forever. 
   That's my case too. I guess I'm just not motivated enough and I keep postponing putting the ideas into practice because "I'll do it when I'll have my own place. That place is gonna be AMAZING." 
   Today, however, I laid my eyes on a rock I once brought home and I immediately thought I wanted to start working on a DIY idea: an owl I've just seen on a cute page. So, above is my version and below, the original:

DIY owl rock

Let's be less lazy and more practical since they're cheap ideas we should take advantage of;)

No comments:

Post a Comment