Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 56. Guilty angel

angel decoration playing a violin

   It's been almost a year since it began... the treasure hunt for angels:) I've always loved them for one reason or another, be it because I believe in guardian angels or because of their special appearance and their mystical aura. 
   I've never been too much into collecting stuff though. I only remember collecting callendars but I gave up easily on that one so this decision began like a childlike game of Christmas and it still is one. Each time I find new angel decorations and I enrich my collection I get extatic just like a child... but after purchasing the angels there comes the guilt. Sometimes I think it might not be worth it since it's not a basic need. I'm human. I was raised a certain way. A way that prices the value of food and shelter. Nevertheless, inside myself there's a different part of me who screams at the top of her lungs because she wants attention. I want to listen to her too. So I allow myself to buy some angels from time to time. After a long while, today I bought some and it felt good:) 
   In the end, it's all about balance. After watching a show today and seeing how shopaholic people are, I call myself pretty healthy:) So, let the angel treasure hunt continue:) Out with the guilt:)


No comments:

Post a Comment