Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 74. Lack of sleep

children toys

   I don't know about you but my days of being a night bird are coming to an end since I started working. I'm also behind with my TV Shows and reading is a delicacy only for bus time.
   Even though, these couple weeks I had to work late and also get up early so you can figure out how happy I was in the morning. Today was one of those mornings. But this time I tried to think positive and take out the benefits of these things: being able to help brings you more satisfaction than one or two more hours of sleep, and in the end, this situation is temporary. 
   But... I have to admit. I think I need a vacation. I can't wait for Christmas holidays to be here already:) New, huge Christmas tree and more decorations arrived in my house today! Yaaaay!!! Let it snow!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment