Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 81. About second chances

blue Christmas 2013
   
   Each day we have to be creative, starting with what we're eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner, what we're wearing that day, how we're going to school/work, how and when we study for the exams and so on. Today I realized that not always the first idea is also the best. Rushing only leads to facing the bad outcomes of our own decision. That's why we should take our time and ponder more often about the costs and the benefits of that idea and the decision that comes with it. If that doesn't help, second chances might.
   Luckily, in my case, it was just about decorating the Christmas tree from my office in blue, silver and white. Bad call. It looked somehow odd in the end. Pitty I was so enthuziastic about having a second Christmas tree this year that I didn't take time to think if I really liked the result. I just wanted something different and I went with the flow. In the end I had mixed feelings... On one hand, I was disappointed about my blue idea but on the other hand I was happy to have my best friend over and decorate the odd Christmas tree together:) At the end of the day, I gave myself a second chance. Second chances are good sometimes.
   So... all the blue and silver Christmas balls are history (call me perfectionist - also, the photo looks better than reality, trust me). Tomorrow is going to be a brand new day for decorating: Red and White this time:) And it's going to look gorgeous. Santa is red and white, right? He must know something^^

No comments:

Post a Comment