Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 84. Christmas is coming to town

decorating the Christmas tree with kids 2012

    I'm really enjoying every moment I'm spending in the kindergarten:) Everything is so new to me even though 20 years ago I was a kid too. 20 years! Wow! 
   Today I was pleasantly surprised to see that all the teachers in the kindergarten have started to decorate their classes for the beautiful month of Christmas. There were cute snowmen, fluffy snowflakes, colorful tinsel and Christmas balls everywhere:) 
   The teacher in the photo chose to decorate the Christmas tree with the kids. You should have seen them waiting in line full of enthusiasm to give the teacher a Christmas ball for the tree:) It was magical:) The way Christmas should be. Pitty the prettiest part are the preparations and that Christmas passes so fast. But meanwhile, let's enjoy the preparations!:)
   Starting with Monday, I'm directing my attention towards Christmas gifts for my family!:) This year, I can really afford it:) I can't wait to make them happy! They deserve it for being so great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment