Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 287. Wishing out loud

wish out loud

"Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it"

   It's not the first time it happens to me. And even though, each time I'm more and more surprised and can't figure out how this works. I simply wish for something and I get EXACTLY what I wanted. German precision:) The thing is that today nothing bad happened but ... who knows what's next? From my experience, a mere wish can turn into a bloody mess. I guess I was lucky today:)
   My best friend simply wished for something too. And she got the awesome outcome of the saying. Because now she'll enjoy her "oh-so-wished" thingie without even hoping it would ever get true. 
   So, yeah, wish out loud, but think about it first!:) You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment