Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 294. Getting started

At the beginning of the road

   ... is always tough. Most starts are full of anxiety and lack of motivation. At least the ones when you know you gotta learn 500 pages by heart in a month. Yeah, it sounds like a lot of time, but when procrastination is your best friend, well... it's kinda hard to make it work:) 
   There's an age when you just can't study like you used to. That age when you'd rather work than study. The age of maturity. Sounds so final but I guess it's true. It's been 20 years since I started learning stuff so I guess my brain wants some rest. But you know what they say, if you gotta do it, you gotta do it. 
   So here I am starting to study. At first my mind goes "squirrel" every 5 minutes and I even catch myself daydreaming now and then but...


   ... so everything has a purpose I guess:) 

   My lesson today: The start is always tough but once you've started to walk/run/study, it's not that bad after all. Until it's way too much. But that's why breaks were invented:) So use them wisely;)

No comments:

Post a Comment