Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 289. The choice of feeling lonely


   That awkward moment when you want to go to a music festival but there's nobody to go with. 
   Most of my friends are studying for finals and the others are doing something else. So what now? Choose to go there alone and feel weird surrounded by couples or groups or stay at home and feel weirder for not going since you want it so much? Choices like this one make my life complicated. Thank God for the rain that made my choice easier:) 
   See? Sometimes we need external forces to choose for us. Sometimes we're just not strong enough to say "I want this. And I will get it no matter what." And it's weird because...


   So next time I'll follow my instinct and stop depending on people. Next time I'll choose ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment