Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 291. To be or not to be afraid

be brave

   From time to time we want something really bad but we're afraid to go get it because something might intervene and the odds might not be in our favor. So we back off and wait for the proper time to make our move and finally get where we want. But when will that day come if we keep postponing it?:) 
   It was a moody day today but my family and I chose to defy it. We went for a picnic even if we knew there was a high chance it would rain. It was already noon and that's a late hour for a picnic, but we left knowing that we wanted to have a good time in nature and so we did. We found our spot and spent some relaxing hours without even a single drop of rain. I even found some amazing photographic material:) 
   So, I'm asking you now: Would my day had been better if we had chosen to fear the rain and stay at home? 

   Whenever you want something, the right time to go get it is NOW!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment