Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 270. Giving and receiving


   Sometimes things turn out to be better than we expect and we receive much more than we think we deserve. And all that because karma works her deal all the way. What you give is what you shall receive:)
   Today I read a quote saying "We are not blessed so we can have, we are blessed so we can give." And I love giving! So I organized some cute, unexpected ways to surprise a friend on her birthday:) What I loved most was seeing her sincere reactions of happiness while she was expecting this to be just another regular birthday:) It's interesting to think that I was the one surprised at some point in the past and now, by doing this, I paid it forward. It surely feels good to be able to do it.
   In the end, there's more happiness in giving than receiving:) At least in my case. Making people happy is one of my purposes in life. Today, mission accomplished:)


No comments:

Post a Comment