Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 275. That awesome feeling


   .... of living freely, of living in the Here and Now. 
   Today I chose to feel good doing what I love and leave aside what I "have to". I chose to enjoy the sunny morning reading a beautiful book (The Paper Girl - Guillaume Musso) and let myself take in all the positive energy that involved. 

sunny morning reading

It even rained in the afternoon and guess what. This time I wasn't annoyed. The fact that I chose ME over THEM made me enjoy the fresh smell during the heavy rain and actually take photos of it:) Isn't it interesting how a small change can have such a big impact upon a whole day?

Raindrops in the vineyard

   Today I had to cook. New stuff. And I was a bit afraid everything was going to turn up a mess, but it actually went well. I was happy and I took the challenge positively. In the end, the sun involved that part of my day, too:)

    My lesson for today: 

Choose to feel free from time to time and just do what you love. You'll see how your whole day will change in an instant:)

No comments:

Post a Comment