Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 269. How it grows


   Today I was fascinated by some hot peppers my dad is growing. They were once sooo little and you could barely see a little green leaf and now they're growing strong and healthy. 
   Friendships are just like growing a plant. At first you need to be really careful. Maybe you'd say that's not necessary. That friendships are exactly the place to be yourself because friends accept you for who you are. Yeah, you're right, but until getting there you have to see if you and your friend match. If you have the same interests, values, goals. If it's going to be a friendship for a day, a week, a month or a lifetime:) And it's not even enough if you like your friend. He/She has to like you back. You have to be accepted. Friendships sound rather complicated now, don't they?
   Taking friendships from the beginning isn't something you usually do at my age. And yet I'm doing it. Because it's so fascinating and awesome that I can't help myself. So here I am going through the nervousness of a teenager who wants to be accepted and liked for who he truly is. Will I succeed? We shall see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment