Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 280. How to make us happy


   Happiness is easily achievable when you're a child or an artist. 
   As a child all you need is a bit of attention from a grown up or from fellow children. It's not even important to give them a gift, they're thrilled if you show them you want to spend time with them doing what they like, if you ask for their opinion and you make them feel important. Oh, and they love being taken photos:) They all crowd around you and say "Pick me, pick me":) 
   As an artist, all you need to be happy is good light for your photos, an amazing scenery or a wild model. Or just a plain sunny day. 
   More than ever, I feel that this sunny day is feeding me all my happy thoughts. I don't even have to try to be happy. It all comes naturally when it's sunny outside:) It's like the birds are chirping more, the colors are brighter and I can see all the shades of green I couldn't see during the 20 days of rain. I wish it would just last forever. No matter the season. A forever sunny weather. It may even rain or snow or the wind might blow, but I want the puffy clouds and the sun. I need it so much! 
   If you want to make me happy, give me a warm hug and a sunny day. Best present ever!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment