Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 41. Everything seems brighter...


Autumn leaves on bench

   ... when you're fit as a fiddle again after some days of taking pills and staying in bed!:) That's how I felt today after getting off the bus:) I have to be honest, the sun was promising to shine so we got on the same page quickly, I guess:) Nevertheless, even the little details that I didn't pay attention to before were now beautiful and I felt so lucky to be able to be back on track so shortly:) Yaaay, a new day of working with the kids:D (Oh, btw, a girl came to me today and hugged me and told me she loved me. See? THAT'S why I want to work with them every single day!:) )
    So my day was awesome and I could feel it was going to be like that since I opened my book on the bus and I had a big hunger for reading again. Now that was a good sign! And then the desire to take photos, dance and eat followed quickly:) 

   Again, when there's a will there's a way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment