Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 53. Eternal youth

green fir tree close-up

   I wanted to have a different title today, namely "Rain rain go away come around another day" since it's definitely suitable for this weather, but something more important happened today. 
   While reading on bus I was approached by two old men who came to sit by me. They first said they liked I was using my time wisely by reading on the bus and then, slowly we started to talk about life, people and places:) I've always admired old people and these two old men of 85 and 82 were pretty amazing. 
   The thing that remained in my mind was their happy faces and them being enthusiastic, positive and smiling and not complaining about their life (like old people ususally do). And they were coming from a funeral!:) I told you they were amazing. 
  One of them said the key to achieve that age is having positive thoughts, a close relationship with God and physical exercises. 

What can you want more than reach that age and have THAT attitude? 

They're my role models now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment