Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 49. Sleepover

Dinner at a sleepover

    On Thursday night I went to my best friend's place for our anual sleepover:) We use to do that once a year when we have the house to ourselves in order to watch our favourite TV Shows and talk about everything till we can't keep our eyes open. But it was a long day until the evening came. 
   My flu said she didn't want to let me go so, by the time I was celebrating Coldrex scared her away, she made a big comeback with intense throat pain and a lot of coughing. So, I went to see the doctor like I said the previous day, and she gave me new pills. Long story short, the pills made me soooo sleepy I could barely stay awake for half of the day. Imagine the joy of going to see the kids and them being all energetic while all I wanted to do was sleeeep. The day went by weirdly with alternative moments of being ok and moments of intense need of a good sleep. At the end of the work day, all I really wanted was to be flu-less again!!!:(
   So the evening came and maybe I should have stayed in bed, at home, but I couldn't have missed such an event so I went to see my best friend:) We had a lot of fun and we cooked and drank a lot of tea and milk and in the end the flu didn't matter so much anymore. I had my best friend with me and that helped a lot. That's why, even if we don't see our friends very often, it's always nice to know they are still there and willing to catch up with us and be around to make our life prettier:)
   I <3 my friends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment