Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 45. Lady of the mists

Foggy sunny morning

    Mornings have always fascinated me, especially the ones bathed in sun or fog. 
  This morning I was pretty lucky:) I opened my eyes to an amazing scenery that should have made my day. Nevertheless, sometimes, no matter how hard we try during the day, we have moments of... boredom... and I guess that's normal. I was booored today. Bored and not in the mood for beautiful walks in nature even though it was a perfect day for such a thing (been there done that way too much with my family and now it doesn't feel special).
   I guess there are days and days and we shouldn't force ourselves to do things that we don't feel like doing but then again there are opportunities that arise and that should be taken into consideration before it's too late:)

No comments:

Post a Comment