Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 52. PMSing autumn

gloomy city rain

   Gloomy day today. The worst part is that Autumn is moody. She can't make up her mind if she feels like shedding tears or just PMS about whatever is troubling her. Oh well, I guess she's just a regular girl like all of us. 
   I wonder if there are guys who are "PMSing" too. Hmmm... That would make the world an unbearable place. Let's hope just half of the population goes through this weird period when they are annoyed about everything and they annoy everyone with their mood. 
   I can't help wondering: Are there girls out there who are calm and zen in their PMSing period? I know I'm nothing like that and I'm ashamed to admit it:) Poor boyfriend of mine. This is one of the situations that make me appreciate him more and more each time:)

Girls, be grateful to your boyfriend for his abilities to bear with you in that gloomy time of the month:)


Later edit: there ARE guys who are "PMSing" (Look for "Irritable male syndrome") Interesting stuff:P

No comments:

Post a Comment