Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 47. Highschool memories

Lucian Blaga Cluj-Napoca

   Today was the second time I met the 3rd graders from my ex highschool (see photo) for a course about emotional development. It's nice to see we're bonding:) I found out they like drawing and they're in love and not afraid to say it. They are so different from what my generation used to be in the 3rd grade. It's all about the technological development. 
   Wandering around the halls of the building that was once my highschool brought back happy memories:) I met the teacher that started my love for psychology and made me want to follow this path. My favourite teacher. She, unlike the 3rd graders, is the same. Smiling and vibrant as always and that's what I loved about her the most. You could tell when somebody's in love with their job. That's what I wanted to reach and here I am now, living it:) 

Tip of the day: When you know what you want, the process of getting it seems a lot less confusing:)


No comments:

Post a Comment